FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups International Tibet 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 

[[EN-FR]] ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད། Dunhuang and the Tibet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Culture / 文化 -> Tourism and Travel / 旅游 / Tourisme et Voyages

Beau Kharpo Reply with quote
Administrateur

Point(s): 918
Moyenne de points: 1.04

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct - 02:28 (2009)    Post subject: [[EN-FR]] ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད། Dunhuang and the Tibet

ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད།
Dunhuang and the Tibet
Dunhuang et le Tibet

Dunhuang is in the Gansu so, you can maybe ask me why i'm talking about it here. But between 600 and 800 after JC (i don't remember the excat date) the Tibet invaded the North before to invaded China at East too and make run away the Chinese from the capital Chang'an. So, we can find in Dunhuang and in Mogao grottoes many things about the Tibetan culture of this time.

Dunhuang est dans le Gansu, vous pourriez donc me demander pourquoi j'en parle ici. Mais entre 600 et 800 après JC (je ne me souviens plus de la date exacte) le Tibet a envahi le Nord avant d'envahir aussi la China à l'est et mettre en fuit l'empereur chinois de sa capital à Chang'an. On peut donc trouver beaucoup de choses à propos de la culture tibétaine à Dunhuang et dans les grottes de Mogao.

Last edited by Beau Kharpo on Sat 10 Oct - 02:38 (2009); edited 3 times in total

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct - 02:28 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct - 02:30 (2009)    Post subject: [[EN-FR]] ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད། Dunhuang and the Tibet

Mantra (extrait)

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct - 02:33 (2009)    Post subject: [[EN-FR]] ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད། Dunhuang and the Tibet

Shakyamuni in Sanwei Mountains.

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct - 02:36 (2009)    Post subject: [[EN-FR]] ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད། Dunhuang and the Tibet

Wikipedia page (in Tibetan)
Wikipedia page (in English)
Page Wikipedia (en français)

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct - 02:44 (2009)    Post subject: [[EN-FR]] ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད། Dunhuang and the Tibet

Cave 61 of Tibetan period

Cave 428

Cave 428 too

Sorry for quality : it's forbidden to take photos... I took witout flash discretly...
Désolé pour la qualité : il est interdit de prendre des photos... Je les ai prises sans flash discretement...

provence Reply with quote

Féminin Balance (23sep-22oct) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 1,546
Moyenne de points: 1.13

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct - 05:40 (2009)    Post subject: [[EN-FR]] ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད། Dunhuang and the Tibet

ces photos sont très belles ! merci beau  de nous les faire partager! 

uglygirl Reply with quote

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 625
Moyenne de points: 1.06

PostPosted: Wed 14 Oct - 12:16 (2009)    Post subject: [[EN-FR]] ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད། Dunhuang and the Tibet

les photos sont pas mal~~~

tu as quand meme reussi de prendre des photos meme si on a interdit....

samantha Reply with quote

Point(s): 376
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Fri 16 Dec - 15:48 (2016)    Post subject: [[EN-FR]] ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད། Dunhuang and the Tibet

Its all very helpful, thanks so much for sharing this.
voyance gratuite par email

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:14 (2017)    Post subject: [[EN-FR]] ཏུན་ཧོང་དང་བོད། Dunhuang and the Tibet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Culture / 文化 -> Tourism and Travel / 旅游 / Tourisme et Voyages
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Skin Created by: Sigma12