FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups International Tibet 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 

[TB-EN] Texts to learn Tibetan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Exchange and Creation / 交换与创造 / Echange et créations -> Language lessons / 语言教程 / Leçons de langue

Beau Kharpo Reply with quote
Administrateur

Point(s): 918
Moyenne de points: 1.04

PostPosted: Fri 7 Aug - 08:50 (2009)    Post subject: [TB-EN] Texts to learn Tibetan

Texts to learn Tibetan

mouth eye and ear

child two old man an to. old man, we all-to ear two each and eye two each have but mouth one only why have? quotation asked to. old man that. I-by point of view we-to ear two each have so people other advice more listen to say and. eye two each have so respectable conduct to more observe to say is. Having said that mouth one only as for meaningless talk less to tell to say-by meaning seems is. quotation said did.

Mouth, Eyes and Ears

Two children asked an old man. "Old man, we all have two ears and two eyes, but how come we only have one mouth?" The old man answered, "my point of view is that we have two ears so we can better listen to other people's advices, and we have two eyes so we can better observe other people's respectable conduct. Having said that, it seems to me that we have only one mouth so we have less means of engaging in meaningless talk".

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 7 Aug - 08:50 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

uglygirl Reply with quote

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 625
Moyenne de points: 1.06

PostPosted: Fri 7 Aug - 09:25 (2009)    Post subject: [TB-EN] Texts to learn Tibetan

l'ordre est different...

顺序不一样。。。

samantha Reply with quote

Point(s): 331
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Thu 19 May - 15:36 (2016)    Post subject: [TB-EN] Texts to learn Tibetan

Coucou, ton forum est trop ! Je viens tous les jours et cela me plait beaucoup
voyance gratuite par email

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:04 (2017)    Post subject: [TB-EN] Texts to learn Tibetan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Exchange and Creation / 交换与创造 / Echange et créations -> Language lessons / 语言教程 / Leçons de langue
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Skin Created by: Sigma12