FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups International Tibet 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 

[EN] How to voyage in tibet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Culture / 文化 -> Tourism and Travel / 旅游 / Tourisme et Voyages

anarchist Reply with quote

Point(s): 23
Moyenne de points: 1.15

PostPosted: Wed 17 Dec - 05:52 (2008)    Post subject: [EN] How to voyage in tibet

I know everyone wants to go to tibet, but it is not easy. you should ask the demand. you should give your passeport and your visa to a travel agency and they will help you to get a permit. and they will do everything for you. but you can not go to there alone, they will ask a guide with you, wherever you go, you will have a guide.
 in addition, you should pay about 500yuans to have the permit.
  Hope you have a good voyage in tibet!~~ Laughing

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 17 Dec - 05:52 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Beau Kharpo Reply with quote
Administrateur

Point(s): 918
Moyenne de points: 1.04

PostPosted: Wed 17 Dec - 05:55 (2008)    Post subject: [EN] How to voyage in tibet

Can you give the links or/and the numbers for this please?

anarchist Reply with quote

Point(s): 23
Moyenne de points: 1.15

PostPosted: Wed 17 Dec - 05:59 (2008)    Post subject: [EN] How to voyage in tibet

you can telephone 400-711-6100. the charge of this number is 0.25 yuan/minute

Bod2008 Reply with quote

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 鷄 Coq
Point(s): 63
Moyenne de points: 1.24

PostPosted: Fri 19 Dec - 02:51 (2008)    Post subject: [EN] How to voyage in tibet

anarchist wrote:
you can telephone 400-711-6100. the charge of this number is 0.25 yuan/minute

The charge of is number is 0.25 yuan/minute??? My boss told me it was free...

Gebeleizis Reply with quote

Point(s): 41
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 19:02 (2009)    Post subject: [EN] How to voyage in tibet

It seems to me that, in order to travel to Tibet, it takes several steps - first to get the visa for China, then to get the permit for Lhasa, then to get a permit to go out of Lhasa. I wonder what are the chances for someone like me who wants, for example, to visit monasteries and read old texts there (I'm working to learn some classical Tibetan) in search for medicine/yoga/qigong information. With enouugh money I'm sure one can get a permit, but I wonder if I can get that amount of money...
I found this link about getting a permit: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-10/22/content_10235427.htm . Is the information here accurate?
Unfortunately I'm not so interested in tours but rather in a small personal "expedition" to collect information about the topics above. And of course, I'd also like to travel to some areas in mainland China, like Wudang...

Beau Kharpo Reply with quote
Administrateur

Point(s): 918
Moyenne de points: 1.04

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 02:28 (2009)    Post subject: [EN] How to voyage in tibet

Gebeleizis wrote:

It seems to me that, in order to travel to Tibet, it takes several steps - first to get the visa for China, then to get the permit for Lhasa, then to get a permit to go out of Lhasa. I wonder what are the chances for someone like me who wants, for example, to visit monasteries and read old texts there (I'm working to learn some classical Tibetan) in search for medicine/yoga/qigong information. With enouugh money I'm sure one can get a permit, but I wonder if I can get that amount of money...
I found this link about getting a permit: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-10/22/content_10235427.htm . Is the information here accurate?
Unfortunately I'm not so interested in tours but rather in a small personal "expedition" to collect information about the topics above. And of course, I'd also like to travel to some areas in mainland China, like Wudang...

Yes the " Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB)" is this one that "anarchist" gave the number... If you want to to some reserach i think you have two way : 1/ you contactthe Tibet University and you try to create links with some teachers in the speciality you want to search 2/ you go there like tourist... you will have always a guide and you have to follow each day a programm "for your security" but if you have chance the guide can change the programm and helps you...

I know somebody who works like guide and want to create his agency... i will try to find his card today to give you all information to contact him

(sorry for my poor english... enough to read or communicate but my writing is terrible)

samantha Reply with quote

Point(s): 313
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Fri 2 Jan - 16:59 (2015)    Post subject: [EN] How to voyage in tibet

Votre forum est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu surtout vos publications et vos écrits qui sont très très intéressant. 
voyance gratuite par mail

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:30 (2017)    Post subject: [EN] How to voyage in tibet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Culture / 文化 -> Tourism and Travel / 旅游 / Tourisme et Voyages
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Skin Created by: Sigma12