FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups International Tibet 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 

[EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Communication / 交流 -> Talking bar / 谈吧 / Bar de discussion

Beau Kharpo Reply with quote
Administrateur

Point(s): 918
Moyenne de points: 1.04

PostPosted: Wed 17 Dec - 03:22 (2008)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

What is your religion? or your faiths?

Quelle est votre religion? ou vos croyances?

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 17 Dec - 03:22 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Bod2008 Reply with quote

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 鷄 Coq
Point(s): 63
Moyenne de points: 1.24

PostPosted: Wed 17 Dec - 03:54 (2008)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

No religion. And I try to have no faiths. Only to love creatures... A non-religious love Confused

vajra35 Reply with quote

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 猴 Singe
Point(s): 277
Moyenne de points: 1.08

PostPosted: Thu 18 Dec - 02:21 (2008)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

Bouddhiste tibétain lignée karma kagyu

nicoletateodorescu Reply with quote

Féminin Balance (23sep-22oct)
Point(s): 16
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Thu 18 Dec - 13:49 (2008)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

sorry to disturb you! but why? yuo are afraid to belive in something?maybe you belive is to much effort? It is not to much effort to belive in something real,especialy because this helps you to be more sequire.to have trust in yourself to love more human beeings and another beeing-GOD.when you love GOD(I mean to have a relation)your soul is transforming.something comes in to you.something that you know it is not from you but from a superior beeing.this is not a theory.It is something real.God does exist.You can have certainty with other senses then sight,hearing ,touching.heart can feel GOD.You just have to be sensitive to Him.more you are more you feel. It might not be easy in the beginning.God is the most special,interesting and complete.belive me I was in love with a man in my life.but very deeply and desperate.it is not comparing.I am ortodox.Jessus does exist.I had a few wonderfull experiences.I heard twice devil voice three yars ago(that was VERY unpleasant) but I got help when I said-Jessus Christ,Son of GOD please have mercy on me the siner.In my religeon I practice forgivness,love,compasion and have clean thoughts and body.we belive ,I felt power from the sign cross.I am very,very sorry and I apologise if I upset you with this message but if you want to talk to me I will be very glad.We can talk about something else.By!

Bod2008 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu 18 Dec - 15:41 (2008)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

nicoletateodorescu wrote:
sorry to disturb you! but why? yuo are afraid to belive in something?maybe you belive is to much effort? It is not to much effort to belive in something real,especialy because this helps you to be more sequire.to have trust in yourself to love more human beeings and another beeing-GOD.when you love GOD(I mean to have a relation)your soul is transforming.something comes in to you.something that you know it is not from you but from a superior beeing.this is not a theory.It is something real.God does exist.You can have certainty with other senses then sight,hearing ,touching.heart can feel GOD.You just have to be sensitive to Him.more you are more you feel. It might not be easy in the beginning.God is the most special,interesting and complete.belive me I was in love with a man in my life.but very deeply and desperate.it is not comparing.I am ortodox.Jessus does exist.I had a few wonderfull experiences.I heard twice devil voice three yars ago(that was VERY unpleasant) but I got help when I said-Jessus Christ,Son of GOD please have mercy on me the siner.In my religeon I practice forgivness,love,compasion and have clean thoughts and body.we belive ,I felt power from the sign cross.I am very,very sorry and I apologise if I upset you with this message but if you want to talk to me I will be very glad.We can talk about something else.By!

You didn't upset me, and i'm opened to talk about religion. But it's not that i'm afraid or i don't want to do effort... It's only that i don't beleive in God. And, even if he existed, i don't think he would like i love him but that i love the creatures of the World... What do you think about?

vajra35 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu 18 Dec - 20:07 (2008)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

bienvenue a toi nicoletateodorescu continue d'aimer jésus christ et ta religion pour le bien de tout les êtres Okay

Mickey0059 Reply with quote

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 48
Moyenne de points: 0.94

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 12:11 (2009)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

Bouddhisme tibétain aussi lignée kadampa.
Tibetan buddhism kadampa buddhism.

Beau Kharpo Reply with quote
Administrateur

Point(s): 918
Moyenne de points: 1.04

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 12:51 (2009)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

Mickey0059 wrote:

Bouddhisme tibétain aussi lignée kadampa.
Tibetan buddhism kadampa buddhism.
It seems that kadampa is one of the most famous bouddhist way in France... it isn't? Can you tell more about?
Il semble que "kadampa" est l'une des plus fameuse lignée bouddhiste en France... Est-ce vrai? Peux-tu en dire plus?

provence Reply with quote

Féminin Balance (23sep-22oct) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 1,546
Moyenne de points: 1.13

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 13:58 (2009)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

catholique non praticante 

uglygirl Reply with quote

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 625
Moyenne de points: 1.06

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 14:28 (2009)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

non religion...

Bod2008 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 14:29 (2009)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

provence wrote:
catholique non praticante 

Sorry... What means?
Désolé.... ça veut dire quoi?

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 16:06 (2009)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

I didn't know that Kadampa was very famous now. May be because a monk called Gueshe Kelsang Gyatso created a lot of centers in France. He is the one who created the New Kadampa Tradition. This is an association independant of Tibet politic but it is a tibetan way to lightness. The difference is that the teaching is more adapted to "occidental vision", I think. I can see that a lot of no-buddhist people go to teachings and some of them begin to go to more difficult teachings, and some of them become very serious praticant. That may be the reason of the success. New Kadampa Tradition is the way created by Dje Tsongkhapa long time ago in Tibet but which is different of Gelugpa Tradition because of a politic problem ( but it is not important because all traditions are good ways to enlightenment ). The particularity of NTK is the importance of Dje Tsongkhapa ( the spiritual guide) and Dorje Shugden ( the protector of dharma ). But It is very similar of Gelugpa Tradition. I don't know what to say more so if you have askings.

vajra35 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 17:10 (2009)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

mickey tu te trompe et tu induis les autres dans l'erreur comme tu l'a été toi même

la ntk na jamais était une pure lignée tibetaine elle est considérée comme un mouvement sectaire n'a aucune reconnaissance officielle en france auprés de l'UBF qui est le seul interllocuteur du monde bouddhiste avec l'état francais

vajra35 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 17:17 (2009)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

La Nouvelle Tradition Kadampa

Des semaines de recherche sur Internet, à fouiller, à comprendre, à aller de surprise en surprise, me permettent aujourd’hui de vous fournir un résumé succinct,  des adresses Internet et des liens de textes bruts qui vous permettront de voir par vous-même.

1 - The Website of The Office of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama  

Cliquer sur  message en page d’accueil et traduire la page. Cliquer sur Dorjé Shugden :  il y a plusieurs pages à consulter

2 - Le bouddhisme  textes et enseignements descendre en bas de page et cliquer sur:

des mouvements contestés dans le Bouddhisme
un autre mouvement contesté : la Nouvelle Tradition Kadampa ( NTK )

3 - Version traduite de la page http--www.tibet.com- site officiel du gouvernement tibétain en exil.
Descendre en bas de page CULTURE TIBETAINE et cliquer sur Gouvernement tibétain sur la polémique entourant la pratique en matière de Dorjee Shugden

4 - new kadampa - Homepage une vidéo de 41mn en anglais ; une page très riche en infos avec plusieurs liens qui vous amènent à d’autres liens, articles de journaux, livres, associations, organismes officiels.

Ces documents se trouvent sur le net dans des sites officiels dont les adresses sont inscrites ci- dessus. Sachez que ceci ne représente que le haut de l’iceberg.

Résumé succinct des liens précités :

Vous lirez :
- que la nouvelle tradition kadampa, adorateur de Dorjé Shugden pratique des rituels pour attirer les biens matériel à soi,
- que sa Sainteté le 14ème Dalaï Lama, chef temporel du gouvernement tibétain en exil, prix Nobel de la paix, leur a demandé à maintes reprises de cesser cette pratique très néfaste ( Je cite : c’est une dégénérescence du dharma et c’est incompatible avec certains enseignements et initiations bouddhiques), jusqu’au jour où le Dalaï Lama leur a demandé de partir et de ne plus revenir à ses enseignements.
Pour une meilleure compréhension, il faut rappeler qu’un schisme a eu lieu au sein de la lignée Guéloupa (lignée du Dalaï Lama) entre les pros Shugden et les contres.
Ceci a créé une confusion chez les Guéloupas.

Certains d’entre eux décident de  briser leurs vœux avec leur maître spirituel. En 1991 ils s’installent en grande Bretagne et fondent la N.T.K. ( New Kadampa Tradition) avec pour gourou Géshé Kelsang Gyetso

A noter que l’honorable courant Kadampa aux pratiques très pures et qui a été mis en valeur par Lama Djé Tsong Khapa (1357-1419), fondateur de l’école Guéloupa, ne s’apparente en aucun cas à la N.T.K.

De nos jours, les Kadampas n’existent plus ni pour l’U.B.F. ( Union Bouddhiste de France) ni pour l’U.E.B. ( Université Européenne Bouddhiste), ni dans le dictionnaire encyclopédique du bouddhisme paru en 2002 aux éditions Seuil. Ils ont donc créé l’union internationale du bouddhisme kadampa ( C’est-à-dire uniquement une reconnaissance par eux-mêmes).

Vous lirez que la N.T.K. rejette le DALAI LAMA, le traite de sectaire et ne reconnaît aucune lignée,  mais aussi qu’ils rejettent tous les textes bouddhiques qui n’ont pas été écrits par leur gourou Géshé Kelsang Gyetso.

Vous trouverez aussi la polémique sur l’assassinat de trois moines dans l’entourage du Dalai Lama et les soupçons sur la N.T.K. mais rien n’a été établi.

Vous trouverez également des lettres de disciples en recherche de spiritualité qui sont tombés dans la confusion et la souffrance par ignorance. A ceci s’est ajouté la méconnaissance et le laxisme des autorités locales et nationales. En effet, on peut facilement différencier un groupe catholique d’un groupe mooniste. Par contre, reconnaître une pure lignée du bouddhisme tibétain et une pseudo lignée tibétaine, c’est beaucoup plus difficile pour un profane.grosse désillusion avec la nouvelle tradition Kadampa

Des centres qui ont commencé dans des caves ou en appartement et qui lorsque le groupe est devenu assez important, ont demandé aux disciples de faire un emprunt bancaire pour financer l’achat de châteaux, propriétés, etc. …
A certains disciples, on a dit qu’ils étaient aptes à avoir un rang dans la hiérarchie mais qu’il fallait payer en conséquence.Boxe d'ombre sur le chemin au Nirvâna

Vous constaterez aussi que la N.T.K. est le seul groupe tibétain qui peut avoir facilement des visas pour la Chine, ce qui n‘est pas le cas pour les pures lignées tibétaines à savoir : Géloupa, Kaguypa ,Nigmapa, Sakyapa et Bon.

Quoi qu’il en soit aucune lignée précitée ne travaillera avec des pseudos bouddhistes qui pratiquent des rituels d’un esprit mondain tel que Dordjé Shugden car c’est l’anti- éthique de l’enseignement du Bouddha  Sakyamouni.

Mais nous bouddhistes pratiquants nous devons faire des souhaits pour que les membres de la N.T.K.  trouvent la voie du milieu et le juste chemin du Dharma.

Joie et sérénité.

Vajra35

N.B. : Je précise que ces recherches et écrits ont été faits à titre personnel et en tant que bouddhiste pratiquant dans le but d’éclaircir les questions qui m’étaient posées sur la N.T.K..

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 22:56 (2009)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

Thank you Vajra35,
Your message shows you have compassion and a good path. I know all that things, you know. I respect my spiritual guide and all spiritual guides, Tenzin Gyatso, Dorje Shugden, Master Imamura, Jigme Rinpotche, Gueshe Kelsang Gyatso and others... are all Buddhas. One day, I hope have compassion, great love, perfection of wisdom and the same for all living beings. I don't want to try to convince anyone to go to NTK, they do what they want, I just say what I believe. May you're right , may be not, I can't know I'm not a Buddha and I follow Gueshe Kelsang Gyatso.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:42 (2017)    Post subject: [EN-CH-FR] What is your religion? or your faiths?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Communication / 交流 -> Talking bar / 谈吧 / Bar de discussion
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Choose Display Order
User Permissions

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Skin Created by: Sigma12