FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups International Tibet 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 

[EN] Tibet and its culture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Presentation / 自我介绍 / Présentation -> Your way / 你的经历 / Votre chemin

Gebeleizis Reply with quote

Point(s): 41
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 17:16 (2009)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

I am a Romanian physicist living (for the moment) in USA. I am interrested to find out more about Tibetan medicine, Tibetan yoga and Tibetan qigong. I read many extraordinary stories about these practices but everything is from books, not from people who actually tried and practised them. I'm planning to travel to Tibet when I can find enough time and money in order to discover some of these things for myself. Naturally, I need to learn some decent Chinese and Tibetan in order to have a chance to freeely comunicate with the people. I have some Tibetan textbooks, but I think interactions with some native speakers could help me a lot in my study. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 17:16 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

uglygirl Reply with quote

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 625
Moyenne de points: 1.06

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 17:39 (2009)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

nice to meet you Very Happy

if you want to travel to tibet, you could communicate with Beau Karpo, he has gone there~~~perhaps he can help you and tell you some infos which may be useful to you.

provence Reply with quote

Féminin Balance (23sep-22oct) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 1,546
Moyenne de points: 1.13

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 18:34 (2009)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

bienvenue dans le forum!welcome in the forum gebeleizis!  Very Happy

Beau Kharpo Reply with quote
Administrateur

Point(s): 918
Moyenne de points: 1.04

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 02:34 (2009)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

uglygirl wrote:

nice to meet you Very Happy

if you want to travel to tibet, you could communicate with Beau Karpo, he has gone there~~~perhaps he can help you and tell you some infos which may be useful to you.

euh... i came there but maybe i don't know a lot of things... snowlandgirl and tenzin nobu are certainly better than me

vajra35 Reply with quote

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 猴 Singe
Point(s): 277
Moyenne de points: 1.08

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 20:02 (2009)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

Bonjour Gebeleizis

Bienvenue sur  International Tibet .Merci de rejoindre le groupe qui échange sur le Tibet sa culture sa philosophie sa religion et tout simplement les êtres qui se trouvent dans cette belle province chinoise

j'ai constaté que tu étais déja bien actif sur le forum, si tu as des question sur la philosophie ou la religion tibétaine  n'hésite pas à les posées .

en attendant amuse toi bien sur le forum et le t'chat

@ +

Gebeleizis Reply with quote

Point(s): 41

PostPosted: Sun 8 Mar - 17:31 (2009)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

Merci, merci merci!
vajra35 wrote:
Bonjour Gebeleizis

Bienvenue sur  International Tibet .Merci de rejoindre le groupe qui échange sur le Tibet sa culture sa philosophie sa religion et tout simplement les êtres qui se trouvent dans cette belle province chinoise

j'ai constaté que tu étais déja bien actif sur le forum, si tu as des question sur la philosophie ou la religion tibétaine  n'hésite pas à les posées .

en attendant amuse toi bien sur le forum et le t'chat

@ +

samantha Reply with quote

Point(s): 331

PostPosted: Thu 28 May - 14:08 (2015)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

Agréablement surprise par la découverte de votre site si joli et tellement original , tout y est bien conçu et très beau avec beaucoup de choix, c’est une merveille .
voyance gratuite en ligne

PostPosted: Thu 5 Nov - 13:12 (2015)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

You can not know how it's good to come across a beautiful and interesting forum 
voyance gratuite mail

PostPosted: Fri 13 Nov - 17:00 (2015)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

Je félicite beaucoup toutes les personnes qui veille au bon déroulement de ce FORUM 
voyance mail gratuite

PostPosted: Thu 21 Apr - 11:00 (2016)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

Je félicite beaucoup toutes les personnes qui veille au bon déroulement de ce FORUM 

voyance gratuite mail

PostPosted: Wed 2 Nov - 13:49 (2016)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

Bravo pour le forum  et vos articles.    
voyance sérieuse et gratuite     

PostPosted: Mon 30 Jan - 10:06 (2017)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

Merci pour tout ce travail que cela représente et pour tout le plaisir que j’y trouve           
voyance gratuite par téléphone 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:52 (2017)    Post subject: [EN] Tibet and its culture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Presentation / 自我介绍 / Présentation -> Your way / 你的经历 / Votre chemin
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Skin Created by: Sigma12