FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups International Tibet 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 RegisterRegister 

[TB-EN-FR-CH] གངས་སེང་ག / The Snow Lion / Le lion des neiges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Culture / 文化 -> Various / 其它 / Divers

Beau Kharpo Reply with quote
Administrateur

Point(s): 918
Moyenne de points: 1.04

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 16:31 (2009)    Post subject: [TB-EN-FR-CH] གངས་སེང་ག / The Snow Lion / Le lion des neiges

གངས་སེང་ག
The Snow Lion
Le lion des neiges

"The Snow Lion resides in the East and represents unconditional cheerfulness, a mind free of doubt, clear and precise. It has a beauty and dignity resulting from a body and mind that are synchronized. The Snow Lion has a youthful, vibrant energy of goodness and a natural sense of delight. Sometimes the throne of a Buddha is depicted with eight Snow Lions on it, in this case, they represent the 8 main Bodhisattva-disciples of Buddha Shakyamuni, the historical Buddha. Associations: main quality is fearlessness, dominance over mountains, and the earth element."
The Four Dignities, Rudy Harderwijk

« Le lion des neiges réside à l'Est et représente la joie inconditionnelle, la tranquillité de l'esprit, la sérénité. Il a la beauté et la dignité qui découlent d'un corps et d'un esprit en parfaite symbiose. Le lion des neiges possède la jeunesse, l'énergie vibrante de la bonté et un sens inné du plaisir. Parfois, le trône de Bouddha est dépeint accompagné de huit lions des neiges, représentant dans ce cas les huit disciples-bodhisattva de Gautama Bouddha, le bouddha historique. Le lion est associé au courage, à la domination des montagnes et à la Terre »
Les quatre Dignités, Rudy Harderwijk

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 16:31 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

uglygirl Reply with quote

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 625
Moyenne de points: 1.06

PostPosted: Fri 6 Mar - 16:42 (2009)    Post subject: [TB-EN-FR-CH] གངས་སེང་ག / The Snow Lion / Le lion des neiges

je connais pas tres ca....

我对这个不是很了解哦。。。

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 11:02 (2009)    Post subject: [TB-EN-FR-CH] གངས་སེང་ག / The Snow Lion / Le lion des neiges

Some people tell that the Snow Lion's Roar can kill seven Dragon.

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 13:15 (2009)    Post subject: [TB-EN-FR-CH] གངས་སེང་ག / The Snow Lion / Le lion des neiges

Kubera on the Snow Lion

uglygirl Reply with quote

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 625
Moyenne de points: 1.06

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 14:37 (2009)    Post subject: [TB-EN-FR-CH] གངས་སེང་ག / The Snow Lion / Le lion des neiges

Beau Karpo wrote:

Some people tell that the Snow Lion's Roar can kill seven Dragon.

c'est fort...

Gebeleizis Reply with quote

Point(s): 41
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 15:50 (2009)    Post subject: [TB-EN-FR-CH] གངས་སེང་ག / The Snow Lion / Le lion des neiges

Then, as I'm a dragon myself, I should be afraid of the snow lion... 
Is the symbol of snow lion still common today in Tibet? I mean on paintings, flags, posters, statues, souvenirs, etc....

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 16:00 (2009)    Post subject: [TB-EN-FR-CH] གངས་སེང་ག / The Snow Lion / Le lion des neiges

Gebeleizis wrote:

Then, as I'm a dragon myself, I should be afraid of the snow lion... 
Is the symbol of snow lion still common today in Tibet? I mean on paintings, flags, posters, statues, souvenirs, etc....

Yes, you still can see a big statue of the snow lion in front Potala Palace...  but the flag is forbidden...

Gebeleizis Reply with quote

Point(s): 41
Moyenne de points: 1.00

PostPosted: Sat 7 Mar - 19:28 (2009)    Post subject: [TB-EN-FR-CH] གངས་སེང་ག / The Snow Lion / Le lion des neiges

I know about the flag (and don't want to get into any political discussion about it), but I was wondering if there are snow lion posters or just decorative flags (only with the snow lion) in Lhasa and other parts of Tibet. I was also curious if you can, for example, buy small statues of snow lions there. Just a personal curiosity about Tibetan traditions in the modern times .  Actually  the modernism damages the traditions everywhere in the world. I can see this in my village back in Romania. And I'm trying to do something to help them live o there. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:48 (2017)    Post subject: [TB-EN-FR-CH] གངས་སེང་ག / The Snow Lion / Le lion des neiges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    International Tibet Forum Index -> Culture / 文化 -> Various / 其它 / Divers
Page 1 of 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Skin Created by: Sigma12